2022 Lucky Birthday Ranking 【Amended with 5 years comparisons!】

My PC with photo editing applications, had decided to retire without notice!  I'm now finding other means to edit and convert my files to place into this blog.  If you have seen the 2022 Lucky Birthday Ranking in a full year layout, please ignore it as there were mistakes in that picture.

Hello there!  Here are 2022 Top 5 Lucky Birthdays!
1st    Dec 8
2nd    Sep 7
3rd    Oct 27
4th    Sep 14
5th    Oct 26

My sincere apology!  There were a couple of mistakes in my previous post and I'd since removed that picture.  The ones here are displayed by birthdates with comparison over 5 years.  Kinda of like a comparison for years before & during COVID-19.  As always, please read with a pinch of salt.  Congrats if you like your ranking, if otherwise, fret not, there are many other factors to take in.  We'll all be fine!  Stay safe everyone!  Cheers!  😉





If you wish to re-read 2021 as a whole year, please see 2021 Lucky Birthday Ranking!

请点这里来看2022年中文版!

P.S. If you're curious why there's other version with Feb as best and worst birthdays, I've no idea too!  But after ran through those info, I'd noticed input was done in a certain pattern, like run downwards 5 times with a 7 gap, then back to a certain date to run a similar pattern again.  Well, even though I have often written that this is meant to be a fun read, I still wish to provide my readers with more reliable info.  Once again, my apology for my earlier mistakes.



Disclaimer: All information on this post is written in good faith and for general information purpose only.  Do not copy content, please share post and give credit where applicable.

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It wasn't missing, that was the result of some messed up. My apology for the mistakes. Please read the corrected ones!

      Delete
  2. Mar 13 is repeated in the 20th and 183th position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the highlight. My apology for the mistakes. Please read the corrected ones! Once again, thank you!

      Delete
  3. EXCUSE ME????? U LITERALLY LEFT OUT MY BIRTHDAY JUNE 30 WOWWWW RUDE /j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, why would I leave out your birthday? It was some mistakes that messed up a whole row. My apology. Please read the corrected ones.

      Delete
  4. Thanks <3 Looking forward for 2023 list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greatly appreciate your message. There was some mistakes that were uncovered by the readers. You may wish to read again, just in case the mistakes affected yours. Happy reading & I'm also looking forward to a better 2023! Cheers!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. My apology,there were some mistakes. Please read the corrected ones! And thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Don't be dismayed, there are many other factors... now, let's blame it on COVID-19! Cheers, be positive & happy always!

      Delete
  7. desculpa pela pergunta, mas oq são esses numeros no luck ranking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for the inquiry. I can't reply in Portuguese and hopefully you are able to translate. These tables are arranged by birth dates, and every year there are a certain luck ranking by the birth dates. For example, in 2022, those born on December 8th are considered to have the luckiest birthday. The rankings are usually taken from some astrology readings.

      Delete
  8. I have a birthday on December 8, should I celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! 🎉 My friend with this birthday is a happy lady with loving family, caring friends. When I made this year's post, I'm very certain that December 8th is indeed a Lucky Birthdate! 😍😁

      Delete
  9. This is so cool. Thank you. How about 2023? If we're not in the midsts of a nuclear war.

    ReplyDelete