Thailand, Bangkok - Haircut, Wash & Blow, Hair Colouring - Kaekai Salon

If you were like me, badly need a haircut or wash & blow.  Here's an experience I've just had.  My first time, to cut and colour my hair during vacation at Bangkok!

A pretty well-known salon in that area with simple exterior.  The young owner speaks English and she was the one who cut my hair.  We had a small chat and as I have guessed, she is the 2nd generation managing it. Her mum had passed away some 15 years ago, while in her early 50s.

One of the staff has been working since the mum started this shop, nearly 45 years ago.  Her nanny, who looked after her when her mum was busy at salon, is now working at the salon too.
Lovely, friendly team.  Auntie Moo, Gib and her nanny (left to right)
The shop also provides medicure and pedicure services, which is on the 2nd level.
List of services and prices

Shop name: Kaekai Salon
Address: 10/8 Sukhumvit 39 Road, Khlong Tan Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
Nearest BTS: Phrom Phong
Operation hours: Daily 7am to 6pm


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment